The Centre for Energy Policy (CEP) collaborates with the European Policies Research Centre (EPRC) on the NICE network. The following publications were suggested by CEP as relevant for the network, and could form the basis for future workshops and discussions on policy trade-offs, carbon capture, energy efficiency and more.
- Moving early in carbon capture – Opportunities and challenges for delivering green growth and just transitions Centre for Energy Policy, November 2021
- What are the macroeconomic and household welfare trade-offs of introducing broad carbon taxation? Karen Turner, Oluwafisayo Alabi, Antonios Katris and Kim Swales, August 2022
- Carbon Tax Impacts on Producer Costs and Competitiveness as the Main Determinant of Macroeconomic Outcomes Karen Turner, Oluwafisayo Alabi, Antonios Katris and Kim Swales, June 2022
- Policy trade-offs in delivering and maximising the benefits of CCS : a focus on the economic and labour market challenges, Karen Turner, Oluwafisayo Alabi, Antonios Katris, Christian Calvillo Munoz, Jamie Stewart, Julia Race and Hannah Corbett, May 2022
- Meeting the UK’s energy efficiency goals : securing greater wider economy benefits through longer term programmes Antonios Katris, Karen Turner and Jamie Stewart August 2021
- Understanding the trade-offs involved in driving economic growth in the transition to electric vehicles Oluwafisayo Alabi, Antonios Katris, Christian Calvillo Munoz, Karen Turner and Jamie Stewart October 2021